Trouble logging into ggservers and multicraft.

• I like the service and options I get form ggservers and would like to continue using them but I can’t log into my profile on both ggservers or multicraft. I’ve actually been trying for days and and sent 2 tickets one was sent yesterday and the other a couple days ago. I understand they only have so many people to answer and help out their customers but I was wondering if there is something I could do to help solve the problem. I haven’t even gotten an email for password resets. I would like a response soon because I think my trial time ran out and I have the server with 3 other friends that want to play as well. And no this is not the user or email I used for the trial. I has to make a 2nd account to post something on the forums because I couldn’t log in.

• @Frenchie You cant login into multicraft or in your client area?

• No I can’t log in to either of them. I used to be able one day and then not the next, and then the next day I could. The last time I was able to log into either one was Thursday night and since then I have not had access to anything.

• @Frenchie did you purchase some package?

• No I never got to. That’s why I was trying to log back in so I could get a package.

• Mod

Make a ticket and request for a panel change.

• @MCXBPE what will that do?

• @Frenchie You will be in other panel, better, for Exemple. Your current Pan Could be down

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.