Premium Features?

• I see an option for premium features, but see no explanation of premium features, other than “Activate premimum features for premium hardware upgrades and other features!” So, what are these premium features, for which I would be paying more? Also, this isn’t something I should have to ask. This information should show up somewhere on the plan selection page, where you “activate premium features.”

• @bbotts77 said in Premium Features?:

see an option for premium features, but see no explanation of premium features, other than “Activate premimum features for premium hardware upgrades and other features!” So, what are these premium features, for which I would be paying more? Also, this isn’t something I should have to ask. This information should show up somewhere on the plan selection page, where you “activate premium features.”

Premium features you get not shared ram… because if you have a panel example 72 there can be up to 5 people
    put with that you don’t have to worry about that making your server faster. another one is more cpu which can load 3x faster then regular shared. and this can allow you to buy the unlimited slots. so you get more faster/unshared/160gpbs unless your getting a server in LA vs slow/shared/100gpbs
    Does this answer your question…

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.