Question about loading mods

• I’m trying to load a skyfactory 2 modpack, I’ve already uploaded my files with Filezilla, but now every time I try to log into my server, it sits on the connection screen for a long time, then I get this error on my console
    "
    .08 22:37:52 [Server] Server thread/INFO Torakoun left the game
    01.08 22:37:52 [Disconnect] User Torakoun has disconnected, reason: Disconnected
    01.08 22:37:32 [Server] FML Unexpected packet during modded negotiation - assuming vanilla or keepalives : net.minecraft.network.play.client.C00PacketKeepAlive
    01.08 22:37:30 [Server] FML Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT
    01.08 22:37:30 [Server] FML Client attempting to join with 145 mods :
    (…)
    01.08 22:37:30 [Server] FML Client protocol version 2
    01.08 22:37:30 [Server] User Authenticator #1/INFO UUID of player Torakoun (…)

Any ideas? The (…) is where I cut information for space purposes.

• Mod

This is most likely not on our part. Ask the developers of sky factory if they know a solution and show them the error code. Also, make sure you’ve uploading the files correctly!

• See, I’m very willing to believe I’m not loading my files correctly, as I am still quite the newbie at this. I’ve been following the steps on the link:
    https://ggservers.com/billing/knowledgebase/58/Instaallation-Forge.html
    but I’m having a different set of issues. What does it mean in step 7 when it says
    "NOTE For those of you new to creating your own modded server, you must also have all mods installed on your server inside of your “…/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” folder as well to maintain compatibility. Also make sure not to download any client-only mods on your server or your server will NOT run"
    I’ve not run into this before.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.