Server pending?

• I just bought a server today for 2mb.I was really excited to hop and play with my friends but obviously, I can’t.I paid a premium price for a premium server.I’ve already contacted support and haven’t gotten an answer back.I was wondering if someone else could help me.If I don’t get an answer back in the next 24 hours I’ll have to cancel my subscription and have to chargeback.I don’t want to do that since GG servers looks promising

~ Thanks

• @Mankamal said in Server pending?:

I just bought a server today for 2mb.I was really excited to hop and play with my friends but obviously, I can’t.I paid a premium price for a premium server.I’ve already contacted support and haven’t gotten an answer back.I was wondering if someone else could help me.If I don’t get an answer back in the next 24 hours I’ll have to cancel my subscription and have to chargeback.I don’t want to do that since GG servers looks promising
    ~ Thanks

If its the email you’re waiting for to log on to the multicraft, check your inbox (email history)
    The conformation email to your actual email address doesn’t always recieve.

• Nope, it just says it’s pending.I have to contact support but I haven’t gotten an answer-back.I’ve already refunded and it’s due in the next 3 days.I might cancel it if I get help by then.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.