Have large amounts of zombies spawn

• It is possible to set up a scheduled task to have a large amount of zombies spawned in every 10 or so game days? I think this would be fun and add a challenge to my current server. I’m not looking for the 7 days to die add on that includes weapons. Thanks for the help!

• @gallifrey_doctor said in Have large amounts of zombies spawn:

It is possible to set up a scheduled task to have a large amount of zombies spawned in every 10 or so game days? I think this would be fun and add a challenge to my current server. I’m not looking for the 7 days to die add on that includes weapons. Thanks for the help!

I would suggest you utilize this website: http://www.minecraftupdates.com/summon-command

This will allow you to create the mob, make sure to check out the part under “Mob Options”. There you will find a place to put coordinates. If you enter in coordinates you can put this command into a command block and then and then make a timer of some sort. I am not sure if this is something you would be able to run as a scheduled command through the console, but I am assuming not. Good luck to you with whatever you try, and I hope this helped.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.