Im a confused customer

• order number: 2886552368
    First off i chosen a dedicated ip. how does that work? i bought it but i was never asked what i want my ip to be? but my server is still pending after payment do i get too chose the ip once its processed?

how long does the processing take for a UK person?

How do i access the control panel of the server when it processes?

but overall my main concern is the fact i paid for it and i wasnt asked what ip i want in payment will i br asked for what ip i want when it is processed??

• First of all, I would remove your order number from this post. Some people can do strange things with those numbers.
    I don’t know how long it will take for a UK person, because I live in the Netherlands. I have never used a dedicated IP myself.
    To acces the control panel after your server is processed, you have to login to your client area on the main site. Via there, you can go to services and click your new server. On that page you can find “Go to Multicraft”. There you can login to your control panel. The login I think you get via an email, but I don’t know for sure, so someone else will have to confirm that. Once you’ve logged in, you are on the control panel of your server.
    If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask them. If you have problems regarding payment and such, it will be best for you to open a ticket, for which the button can also be found in your client area.

Greetings,
    SiemJPCraft

(BTW: I’m not a staff member)

• Mod

1. You need to create a ticket to activate your dedicated IP, read more about Dedicated IPs here
    2. Usually, a few days, depending on how long it takes for your ticket to be seen and for someone to take action into activating it.
    3. You’ll get an email about your control panel and the login to it. (It’ll be self-explanatory once your server gets activated)
    4. Like I said, you’ll get the IP as well in the email and all the etc. information

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.