[Solved] Can't catch blocks

• The players from my server can’t get dropedds blocks. =(

alt text

• Mod

Nice photography skills… Anyway, can you PM me the list of plugins you use for the server with the issue? I’ve never seen this issue in vanilla nor bukkit/spigot versions.

• Mod

@MCXBPE Also, if you’re using world guard, make sure you allow players to pick up entities in that region.

• Ok!

icJukeBox, WorldEdit, HealthBar, Lobbys, Essentials, ClearLag, NametagEdit, BuycraftX, SmartBans, Votifier, WorldGuard, AdvancedPortals, KitAdder, SkinsRestorer, EssentialsXMPP, TitleWelcomeMessage, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsChat, EssentialsAntiBuild, PermissionsEx, ViaVersion, LobbyWatch, Vault, EssentialsSpawn, WorldChat, ChestShop, UltraCosmetics, PlotMe, Jobs, PerWorldInventory, ProtocolLib, Citizens, ASkyBlock, MMode, CommandNPC, PlotMe-DefaultGenerator, Multiverse-Core, LeakParkour, SkyWarsReloaded, AuthMe, HolographicDisplays, BedwarsRel

I searched some sites and they recommended that I remove the “EssentialsAniBuild” plugin, I think it may be because I put some of those plugins yesterday, and the buh started happening … I’m going to try removing them today

• Mod

@Ricardo-Borsato Yeah try doing that then. PM me if it still doesn’t work.

• Ok!

Thank you so much friend
    I removed EssentialsAntiBuild and the error did not happen anymore! Thank you for answering! :)

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.