can someone help?

• Its been around 72 hours since my server has been down (panel 60) and its absolutely ridiculous. I’m paying money for bad service and a server that has been down more than it has been up. I just want to download the world so that I can play offline. This is terrible service and the support has done nothing. Anyone here know if I can access FTP still?

• I was aware of this problem that panel 60 users are having … :(

Try sending a ticket to the ggservers asking for the panel transfer, maybe they can put you in a panel that the uptime is high and will not run this problem anymore ;)

• I’ve sent multiple tickets, and they’ve done nothing. Thanks for the reply.

• But you asked to switch panels? If not, try asking!

• Just asked now.

• @pryaniki said in Terrible service and support, can someone help?:

Its been around 72 hours since my server has been down (panel 60) and its absolutely ridiculous. I’m paying money for bad service and a server that has been down more than it has been up. I just want to download the world so that I can play offline. This is terrible service and the support has done nothing. Anyone here know if I can access FTP still?

+1…Same Problem…GGserver plz Fix it!

• Mod

With the number of tickets we get in a day, we simply cannot answer one in an hour. Please respond to this if you haven’t received an answer within 72 hours. (When we say 72 hours, we mean make a ticket and then wait 72 hours). And another thing, if you send in more than one ticket for the same issue, that will drastically slow down the process of getting your issue resolved, please avoid doing that again.

• @MCXBPE Thanks for the reply, my tickets have been answered, but they were merely stating the obvious and providing no help to the situation at hand whatsoever. I want my world so I can switch hosts. Absolutely ridiculous.

• GGServers

@pryaniki you’d have to wait till your panel is up and use an ftp client.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.