Well this is not good.

• I posted yesterday, and sent a ticket.
    I got a response to my ticket, but it just said:

Please login to your GGServers account and reply to this ticket.
    We need you to do this so that we can properly identify your account.

I can’t log into my GGservers account! If I could reply I wouldn’t need to send the ticket in the first place xD
    The issue is that I cannot log into my profile. Every time I try, it just says:

“Login details incorrect. Please try again.”

Keep in mind, I did try again. Several times. I know that I am spelling everything right, and I don’thave caps lock on, or anything. So I tried to see if it was just me being stupid, clicked forgot password, entered my email, and:

“No client account was found with the email address you entered”

Now, I know for a fact that my email was, and still is being spelled correctly. I have it saved to my PC.

Is anyone able to help me? Or at least cancel the subscription so I can re-purchase another server? I want to make sure someone else isn’t using my credit card to own a server that isn’t theirs. Please. :(

• Posted another ticket, and I haven’t gotten an email or anything saying that it even sent. It sent me an email as soon as I posted it last time. Honestly what would even cause this to happen. wtf. :(

• This is too much hassle. I think I am about to go to a different host. :/
    Enjoy my credit info, I guess…

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.