Customer Service Question?

• I see a lot of people online have been saying you guys have bad customer support? If someone were to buy your service, what guarantee do you provide that if I had an issue, I would be helped quickly and would not have to wait days for a response by a computer?

• Mod

Well if you ever have any errors showing up in console, I would be more than glad to help solve them in less than 12 hours. Although, I have no access to your server or the panels, so I can only guide you with certain issues.

• I have been a customer of GGServers for about 4 years.
    It’s been pretty solid service, I hosted some FTB / Modpack ones and some vanilla.
    When I had problems, customer service was somewhat useful (helped pretty well like 3/5 times)

But more recently I’ve had to deal with support and I feel like its changed or gone down (but keep in mind these are a small operation of guys hosting servers so who knows)
    However, right now my server has been down for 6 days. Support gave me the same response twice of being unable to provide a date of when it could be fixed.
    Otherwise I would say this is a good server host, just a hiccup every now and then.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.