Current Server Outages

• @WindyInferno Yeah, trouble is you then lose your world save. I was thinking of doing this but want to get my save first and then move. Might give them a second chance though - used them before and they were great. Gone slightly downhill since then though.

• @Douglasdtlltd Yeah it went back up, but I believe as of now its down.

• GGServers

Hi, MC 66 along with some other panels are currently undergoing maintenance.

If your panel was working, but randomly went down today or yesterday, it is due to this maintenance.

I am not aware of the current status of the maintenance, but I am aware that some panels already started being brought back up from the maintenance.

• @Andi Alright that sounds good. Hopefully Panel 66 comes up soon, thanks for the update!

• Any update on panel 43? It’s down for two weeks now. Also i still can’t access the status page :/

• I don’t see mc77 on there.
    This panel has been down since last week friday night. That’s a week. A WHOLE WEEK! And they still haven’t fixed the freaking problem! I mean, everything of GGServers is good, except their online time. Every 2 months there is atleast 1 crash which takes 2 days to 1 week. And honestly, once I get acces to my server files, I’ll probably go somewhere else to buy a VPS server.
    I’m very sorry that I’m leaving GGServers, but this is just too much.

SiemJPCraft

• @siemjpcraft said in Current Server Outages:

I don’t see mc77 on there.
    This panel has been down since last week friday night. That’s a week. A WHOLE WEEK! And they still haven’t fixed the freaking problem! I mean, everything of GGServers is good, except their online time. Every 2 months there is atleast 1 crash which takes 2 days to 1 week. And honestly, once I get acces to my server files, I’ll probably go somewhere else to buy a VPS server.
    I’m very sorry that I’m leaving GGServers, but this is just too much.
    SiemJPCraft

I also gonna leave since the staff is not useful at all but at least i need a fresh copy of my world :/

• Panel 47 is down? And I can’t log in??? Somebody please tell me this is getting fixed.

• @Zephalon I have the exact same thing.
    You see, we can’t acces our FTP atm, so we can’t acces our files. I’ve asked them if there was a different way, but they told me there wasn’t. We’ll just have to be patient then…

• Panel 95 isn’t working.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.