[Server] Server thread/WARN **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!

• I am having trouble with my server. I want to make sure this is not something wrong on my end. When I try and boot up my server I get this error message in the console…

28.02 22:14:06 [Server] Server thread/WARN [FML]: Can’t revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.
    28.02 22:14:06 [Server] Server thread/WARN Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
    28.02 22:14:06 [Server] Server thread/WARN The exception was: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
    28.02 22:14:06 [Server] Server thread/WARN **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!

My assumption is that this is an issue on the company end and not my own, though I am not entirely sure as I am not well versed in such issues. If anyone has any information on this I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you.

• GGServers

Throw a ticket our way and we’ll have a look at it.

• This post is deleted!

• @gmemstr
    One of my friends who was helping me set up the server submitted a ticket yesterday, but I admit it was poorly worded and did not contain the actual console information I posted here. Is there anyway to update the ticket to be clearer and contain the information?

• Mod

@destofworlds If you reply to the ticket with the correct information, everything should still work out fine.

• @MCXBPE Thank you very much, I will reply to the ticket with the console information.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.