Iwant to change the bit that says “A minecraft Server” but I cannot seem to find where to edit that in multicraft.
I looked up how to do it in the support page and found this: https://ggservers.com/billing/knowledgebase/9/Add-Color-to-Your-Server-MOTDorMessage.html and it does say how to edit the MOTD however I can’t seem to find the “Server Message” config file located where it says it should be located.
To edit the MOTD, you must do the following:
- Go to the files dropdown on the left side.
- Select FTP File Access.
- Login (Same login as the control panel).
- Scroll down till you see “server.properties” and click “Edit” on the right side.
- Scroll down to the very bottom where it says “motd=”.
- Edit however you want, then click save and restart your server.
(Also, the “Server Message” is a typo, it’s actually suppose to be “Server Settings”)