Dedicated IP

• This post is deleted!

• 3 fluffy unicorn days ago i bought the server still not up i am going to charge back soon if they do not put up by end of day and i want compensation or I am switching host.

Edited by @gmemstr: Please don’t use rude words :)

• @FarmKiteCarry said in Dedicated IP:

3 fluffy unicorn days ago i bought the server still not up i am going to charge back soon if they do not put up by end of day and i want compensation or I am switching host.

I’m not saying that I will change host nor do I demand a refund. But it would’ve been nice if the server was up directly after I ordered it.

• Mod

@Deviatorz I understand your issue, and we’re glad to have you as a valid customer, but recently one of our developers left GGServers. So right now, we are trying to continue the projects they left unfinished while trying to attend to server related issues. Usually, you would receive your server access shortly, but we have been in a stuck position. If you would like to know more about our issues that are causing us to be slow at the moment, please feel free to read our GGServers’ Overhaul Post.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.