ggservers plz help

• My server is on panel 97, it is down. I bught a server yesterday and i cant play on it after one day (i paid for one month). Me and my friends planed a lan party for today but we have no server to play on anymore. If i cant get this fixed today i want my money back and my subscription cancelled. I dont understand why this 24/7 support cant move my server to a new panel after all the tickets i wrote to it.

• Mod

@0762 When we save we have “24/7 Support System”, we mean that our support system is always up. That does not mean we will reply instantly. Also, you should only need to write one ticket. If you write more than one ticket, it will slow down the process. We will try to respond to you within 72 hours of your latest reply on the ticket.

• 72 hours, on tuesday. This is doing me so fkn angy will it take me 72 hours before i can play on my server. I playd one night omfg. I want this fixed now how hard can it be to move my server to a new block. I paid for this i want what i paid for. I did not even get a fucking sorry mesage wehn my server i pay for is down. Evrything i get is a respond on tuesday.

• @MCXBPE are u working for ggservers i want a refund if i cant get what i paid for

• Mod

@0762 Yes I do work for GGServers, but to request a refund, you must create a ticket about it. Although, you must have the requirements to request a refund. You can see if you have the requirements at GGServers’ Terms and Service.

• @MCXBPE i want to keep using ggsevers becuse evyone are saing it is the best cold i just get my server fixed tonight

• Mod

@youknow0762 I don’t have permissions to do anything that is related to servers. My role in the GGServers’ Community is to give support on the forums.

• @MCXBPE oh is anyone still working tonight or do u know if evryone have quit

• Mod

@youknow0762 If they reply to your ticket, then they are available to fix your issue.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.