Terrible support

• Its been about a full day now since ive purchased my minecraft server. i also spent the extra money for mod setup and support yet my server doesnt run and ive done nothing but wait on support to get back to me. They do message me but they ask for logs and then take another 6 hours to reply. My issue is still happening and its been almost 10 hours since their last reply

• ticket number is 157978

• Over 16 hours since any response over a day now since ive had my issue with no help

• After 20 hours of waiting for a reply from support i get this.

Hello Anthony,

I am sorry for how long it took for us to get back to your ticket. We were taking time to fix the issues associated with what was happening to your server. We have hence fixed the problem and you should not still be having this issue. I have also awarded you credit for the time you were not able to access your server.

Jeff T. - Tech Associate
    "GGServers staff will NEVER contact you in game. If anyone joins your server claiming to be a staff member, it is an impersonator."

Now mind you nothing has changed my server is still not running and crashing on start up. will update in 20 hours when i get another reply that appears to be false

• GGServers

What is the issue? I can probably help you set it up yourself.

• 10.07 16:06:12 [Multicraft] Starting server!
    10.07 16:06:12 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "AT Launcher - Sky Factory"
    10.07 16:06:13 [Multicraft] Updating eula.txt file
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO We appear to be missing one or more essential library files.
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO You will need to add them to your server before FML and Forge will run successfully.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:25)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Server] INFO at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Multicraft] Server shut down (starting)
    10.07 16:06:13 [Multicraft] Restarting crashed server in 5 seconds
    10.07 16:06:13 [Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console. Return value: 1
    10.07 16:06:13 [Multicraft] Server stopped
    10.07 16:06:18 [Multicraft] Loading server properties

• day 3 still no answers from the so called support team.

• GGServers

Hello, your server appears to start fine now after tweaking a thing or two, but please keep in mind that this section is for community support and not feedback.

• @James said:

Hello, your server appears to start fine now after tweaking a thing or two, but please keep in mind that this section is for community support and not feedback.

thanks but the wrong mod pack is loaded i ordered sky factory to be installed xD

• GGServers

Did you select it in the multicraft panel? or did you ask them to do it?

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.