Server Setup Time?

• Any information on the average setup time? Been waiting 2+ hours and thought it would have been much quicker

• Mod

I cannot give you an exact time, but please be patient with us. Also make sure you don’t open more than one ticket at a time for the same problem.

• Is there any chance of refunds as the company has advertised a 24/7 support and I have had non from the ticket system yet and I have pad for a server for 1 month yet I have not had access to it yet so I would like to delay my next payment for the server until one month after my server has become active if this is at all possible

• Mod

@424600 When we say “24/7 Support” we mean that our support section is always open and never down. If you would like a refund, please make sure you go over our Terms of Service, and then make a ticket about it.

• I’ve been waiting over 24 hours and it seems that others have waited even longer. I’d request a refund but that’d probably take longer.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.