A few important issues.

• Hi

I recently purchased a server and had 1 pending so the first issue is i try to start my server using spigot and i receive this error in the console

28.01 12:46:45 [Multicraft] Starting server!
    28.01 12:46:45 [Multicraft] Loading server properties
    28.01 12:46:40 [Multicraft] Server stopped
    28.01 12:46:40 [Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console. Return value: 1
    28.01 12:46:40 [Multicraft] Restarting crashed server in 5 seconds
    28.01 12:46:40 [Multicraft] Server shut down (starting)

and like i said i had one server pending so this morning when i woke up this server that was pending is now active and i have money taken out of my account… i have tried to contact ggservers but they never seem to reply so do you think im able to get a refund ?

• Mod

This is because you have messed up something in the Server Properties file. You’ll be surprised on how one character can cause your server to not start up.

• Its not i have done everything its on their end (ggservers) as ive reset the whole server checked everything via FTP the server is fucked…

Thanks anyway. :D

• Mod

May I see the whole server.properties config and anything that you might see as an error? (Make sure you send it on a pastebin link).

• GGServers

Also; What jar do you have selected from our drop down menu? Some options cause this issue.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.