Authentication Servers Error Please Help! (o.0)

• I had a GGserver in the past and it was great and a lot of fun. I got a friend on and we played for HOURS. Everything was better then, I could join my server. Oh? Whats this? when I try to join the forge server my uncle made for his kids and myself about one year later
    Minecraft says “Authentication Servers are down. please try again later!”. My uncle put a ticket in today and have not gotten a response. ( I know I know, your going to hit reply and say “well tickets take a while to get a response.” In my past experience of sending tickets here on GGservers “A while” is the equivalent to “Never”) I went on YouTube to get an answer and I typed in my question in several ways and have not found a video yet. I have not found an answer on the forms. So I just want to ask very politely and ask to answer this or the ticket. The ticket is under PokemonFan649.

• GGServers

What is the ticket ID?

• I’m getting the same error.

Here’s what the console says:
    Disconnecting [email protected][id=<null>,name=username,properties={},legacy=false] (/108.184.73.217:55931): Authentication servers are down. Please try again later, sorry!

Mojang’s auth servers are not down according to them.
    https://help.mojang.com/

• @James Thank you James! but someone just replied to my ticket. I should be all good now. :D

• I am having the same problem. my ticket number is #385503 Please Help!. Thank!

• @Derek-Keller Did they give you a solution that you can post here?

• @mirrorworld Yes please do that

• Also having the same issue - so hopefully if one of us get an answer we can all get help :)
    My ticket: #705251

• I’m having the same issue. please help?

ticket #788015 :-)

• GGServers

This is an issue with our upstream provider. We are working with them to get this fixed ASAP. While we wait for a solution, you can set your server to Offline mode in your server.properties file.
    BE WARNED: This opens your server to players who are not “legit/paid” any random player can login, get banned, change their username and rejoin the server. I, nor GGServers will assume any risk to your server by doing so.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.