My server has been down for almost 4 days with no responce from the support team.

• Besides the garbage “we’ll look into it” half done excuse my server has been down for almost 4 days now with little to no response. They need to fix these panels especially panel 123 which i’ve never actually seen up for more than 2 days. Please fix your support gg servers

• At least you’re getting responses at all.

• when i first bought my server it took 5 days to get it up, just gotta be patient, i can only assume they make one person dedicate a computer they have to it or something personal, (this is only a guess) so it just takes more time or they have a lot of feedback coming through for lots of servers so they can’t get to yours instantly but if they don’t deliver the server within a week i’d make sure they’re working on it

• I’ve been having a similar issue. Just purchased a server. It worked great for less than a day. Now it has not been online since.

I’m starting to consider dropping this service. It is especially alarming that they have made no announcements for such a long downtime.

• @KilroySui said in My server has been down for almost 4 days with no responce from the support team.:

I’ve been having a similar issue. Just purchased a server. It worked great for less than a day. Now it has not been online since.

I’m starting to consider dropping this service. It is especially alarming that they have made no announcements for such a long downtime.

Same here. Mine is in panel 43 that is currently down for absolutely no reason and was also offline yesterday.
    alt text

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.