Server went down and cant connect to multi craft panel.

• I recently bought two servers one of them half a GB and the other more recent one 1 GB when i had purchased the half GB server everything was working perfectly fine and had a lot of fun then when i bought the second one everything started messing up after i bought the 1 GB is stayed on pending it never went through and still hasen’t but it has only been a day sense purchase the reason of concern though is the first one i bought worked two minutes after purchase so it worries me. But the biggest problem is all of a sudden my Half GB server went down and it cant connect to the pannel to see why every time i do it says Error 500 CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: CDbCommand failed to prepare the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 14 unable to open database file. Ill be honest i don’t know what this error is so if anyone can help me in anyway it would help a lot.

• I can’t help you, but my half GB server is also currently down with the same Error 500 statement… I put a ticket in - hopefully it gets resolved quickly.

• This is happening to me as well, bought a server yesterday and over night it just stopped working. Tried logging in to the panel to fix it but all I got was
    Error 500
    CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: CDbCommand failed to prepare the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 14 unable to open database file

• Same here, panel 94, haven’t been able to log in since nov 29th, same SQL error

• same I hope they fix this soon

• These are especially concerning issues. Has anyone had theirs resolved yet? I am still having no ability to log into my control panel.

• Mine ended up being revolved after 20 days, hoping for a compensation

• I just purchased several days ago. Mine will not connect now. Is this an on going problem?

• Also having issues. I put in a support ticket.

• Same here. Put in a ticket. Mine is an LA server. Did some research and there might be an internet outage in part of LA

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.