Server still pending

• Hello my name is Lucas, I recently bought a server on there hosting and it still is pending.
    It also has a second server that says I need to pay for it when I order one and it went through.
    The server I bought says I paid for it and yet it is still pending anyone have this problem?

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• have you noticed how they literally just ban anyone who says something they dont like, i will almost definately get banned as i highly doubt they will like this post.

GG servers dont reply to problems, atleast not a single one ive found on their website, and those cheeky, slimey, ****s have literally just SCAMMED me out of 40 dollars, i will never return to these ****s again.

• GGServers

We reply to issues via tickets. We do not check forums/twitter/email as often as we do tickets, and if we were to accept communication via those channels we would be flooded, quite possibly more than our ticket queue. So no, we do not make a habit of replying because it makes it much more difficult to communicate. @lukebenmolly

• Hey, I’ve had my account pending for 3 days now and I sent a ticket a couple days ago and I still haven’t gotten a response. Is anyone actually there? Because it really doesn’t seem like it

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.