How long has the new Forums been up?

• GGServers

So I go on vacation and notice that the old Forums went down for maintenance and I check every few days to see if it comes back up and then all of a sudden I get on and everything is gone. (Which means I am no longer top poster :/)

Anyway the real question is, what is different (Other than appearance) between this Forum, and the old one?

-xXMAXXx

• GGServers

We are actually using an entirely different engine on this forum, we did away with the old IP.Board and moved to NodeBB. It tends to run a lot smoother then the old one did and has a lot of nifty features that allow for a much more dynamic experience.

• GGServers

Sweet! I love the new look!

• GGServers

@_xXMAXXx Glad you’re loving it. :)

• GGServers

@Tyler What’s NOT to love about it, it’s way faster and seemless compared to the old board and is easier to navigate once you figure it out.

• GGServers

@_xXMAXXx I agree. I never use to really go on the forums because I never really cared for how it looked or any of that. I’m much more excited to come on and see what’s going on here now though.

And to think all it took was how it looked and operated. :P

• GGServers

Hopefully we wont get the unfortunate issues like we did on the old forums again…

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.