All Servers off?

• Today, when I loaded up my minecraft client, I pressed multiplayer and my bungeecord server is down.
    I turn it on and it said “could not connect to default or fall back server” hub is off
    Turned on hub and tried to access factions, nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on factions and tried to access minigames nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on minigames and tried to access creative nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on creative and tried to access minerlegion nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on minerlegion and tried to access my test server nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on my test server and tried to access youtubecraft nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on youtubecraft and tried to access starcraft nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on starcraft and tried to access my friends server nope "could not connect to default or fall back server"
    Turned on my friends server

Is it just me or is every single server of mine down
    They are in different locations other than youtubecraft and friends server same location, bungeecord and factions same location

This would be easier if I could access all of my servers from one single account on 1 single web address even though they are at different parts of the world. And this is another reason why I’m moving to a vps “start all servers” from admin user

Please can you fix this or make it so we can access it from 1 single account.

• GGServers

Take a look at this forum post on what seems like a similar issue maybe something in there can help you.
    https://forums.ggservers.com/topic/13/bungeecord-won-t-work

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.