FTP Access

• I Can’t access my FTP at all, i tried everything, every video, nothing is working, please help me. i really want my friends to have fun in my server.
    i can’t see any info to plug into FileZilla or any FTP Client

alt text

• GGServers

Is it a trial server?

• @craZy_KatanaMan said in FTP Access:

I Can’t access my FTP at all, i tried everything, every video, nothing is working, please help me. i really want my friends to have fun in my server.
    i can’t see any info to plug into FileZilla or any FTP Client

alt text

I am running into the same situation. I use to have no issue with connecting to FTP via the standard “add network location” with Windows, or using CuteFTP, before the overall GGServers updates. Now, I only get that my “username and password are not correct or the server does not allow access this way”.

Since you can’t load full worlds file by file through the console due to file size limitations, I generally reload backups of worlds from a locally stored copy via a FTP connection outside of the Multicraft Console. I can’t do this now, which is rather bothersome.

• GGServers

Check your FTP client to see if all the information is stored correctly.

• Mine is, and I don’t store username and password, so that I have to enter it on each connection.
    Still no luck. Only started having this issue recently, and same issue happens from my Windows 8.1 desktop or Windows 10 laptop.

• GGServers

Try using filezilla…

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.