Can't connect or restart server.

• It went down last night, no warning or anything. Couldn’t even log into multicraft because panel 117 was down. Now I can log into multicraft console but when I try to restart the server I get a messagebox that pops up and says “Can’t connect to daemon (111: Connection refused)”.

What the eff ggservers?

I’ve had this service 3 days so far and every day at least once it’s went down without warning. This time it’s been down for at least 10 hours.

• GGServers

This error is caused by your panel not being able to connect to another program. Put a ticket into support so they can take a look at it.

• I did that a couple of hours ago along with making this post.

• GGServers

You should give us up to 24 hours to respond, we may already be working on a solution.

• @Austin Will do, thanks for the quick reply.

I have one other question: I just upgraded the server thinking maybe resources might be the problem (I’ve had 35 different players try out the server in the last 3 days). Will this cause the world to be reset?

• GGServers

If you get moved panels then yes, I would download any files you might need off of your server using an FTP client like filezilla just to have a backup of what you need. This includes any config files you may have so you don’t have to do it all again.

• @Austin Well I tried that and got "Connection attempt failed with “ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server”.

Going to FTP on the Multcraft console give me a generic “An error has occurred, please contact your administrator. The error has been logged.”

• GGServers

Maybe the FTP access is down…

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.