Error sending command: Can't connect to daemon (111: Connection refused)

• How to fix this error and why do i get this? I have paid for this month.photo

• This is on GGServer’s end. They have messed up some Multicraft configuration, it will probably be fixed soon.

• I’m getting the same thing /:

• same here

• I spoke with Justin G., the General Manager. He has said that the issue is on their end and that they are working to resolve the issue. He also said compensation will be provided.

• @cvarcoe457 said:

I spoke with Justin G., the General Manager. He has said that the issue is on their end and that they are working to resolve the issue. He also said compensation will be provided.

well things seem to be working now, but what about the compensation? any idea what it will be?

• @hyekyn it wont be anything. they have said the same thing to me when they messed the configs up in the past and i never saw anything for any of the times they said it. tbh i think its just a tactic to keep people calm while they fix it (which btw is actually pretty clever) but they will fix it in due time, they always do.

• @atronosthelast said:

@hyekyn it wont be anything. they have said the same thing to me when they messed the configs up in the past and i never saw anything for any of the times they said it. tbh i think its just a tactic to keep people calm while they fix it (which btw is actually pretty clever) but they will fix it in due time, they always do.

i wonder if this ties into why the fastest ticket responses are when they are closing them…

• @hyekyn i wouldnt be suprised

• GGServers

@hyekyn said:

well things seem to be working now, but what about the compensation? any idea what it will be?

Typically when they talk of Compensation it’s just days that they add to your service based on downtime of your server and from what I am aware (When I used to be mod on this forum) that very few people got it and typically only if the down time was for a very extended period of time.

• GGServers

Hey,

Typically when we talk of compensation we add account credit to you based on the amount of time lost.

The minimum amount of time for compensation is 24hours, but generally we give the compensation even if the time was a bit shorter than 24 hours.

However, we do not give compensation for a really small amount of downtime as it’s hard to quantify correctly and our account credit system doesn’t work with 0.000 numbers.

Regards,
    Andi M.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.