Problems Activating Cheats on Multicraft control panel Minecraft

• Hi, I using minecraft and trying to use cheats codes at game but it doesn’t work. Apparently the server does not have the option to use cheat codes for default. When i write commands it only display “Unknowk Command” at game.
    I change the “cheat role” to guest, administrator, owner, but it does not work in the any way. I create users with roles but in the same way they are not linked to the players of the game
    and if i link them during the games, the players that appear online, does not work either. How can I make it work? help me please.

• @farf21 hey
    I recommend you to change your Jar File to spigot.

And after you can open console and type /op <name>

• Hi, i have changed it to spigot with the same result, its show “I’m sorry. but do not have permision to perform this command. Please contact the servers administrators if you believe that this is a error”.I created the player “yyy” with the administrator or Super moderator role and I have entered the game with the same user. The commands do not work. I have visualized in the multicraft panel in players and “yyy” has never been online, however the following appears: [16:07:12 INFO]: yyy Administrator 12. Feb 2019, 16:07 186.103.235.242, which it appears online, I change the roles for this user to “Administrator” or “super moderator” and likewise does not work. The Cheat role is assigned to “Super Moderator” in show permission of the server. Any idea? :’(

• @farf21 said in Problems Activating Cheats on Multicraft control panel Minecraft:

“I’m sorry. but do not have permision to perform this command. Please contact the servers administrators if you believe that this is a error”

This is an error in your console?

Can you send a image of your multicraft users panel?

To take, just stay in your multicraft server panel. Go to advanced, and Select "Users"
    Can you send me your users list?

• I use /op player with the same message: “I’m sorry. but do not have permision to perform this command. Please contact the servers administrators if you believe that this is a error”. These are the images of players and user, when i connect using “aalex1” i got the same result. alt text alt text

• @farf21 said in Problems Activating Cheats on Multicraft control panel Minecraft:

“I’m sorry. but do not have permision to perform this command. Please contact the servers administrators if you believe that this is a error”

±+

And this shows even when you try op in console???

±+

One thing that will work without errors is a permissions plugin.
    Anyone.
    And you can set default permissions in parts.

±+
    You can look permissions here:
    https://bukkit.gamepedia.com/CraftBukkit_Commands

• Hi, thanks you a lot. i have solved the problem, i was because my inexperience with minecraft. I was writing commands always directly in the game, using T /+ commands (OP player). I put commands in the server console and it works correctly.

• @farf21

No problems!

I’m glad to help you! ^~^

Have a blessed day ♥

• Ricardo M. Borsato

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.