mc99

• mc99.ggservers.com
    is it down because my server has now dropped it wont allow me to log into app nore load up the site?

• GGServers

I just checked and it seems that it came up just a few hours ago.

• yes but this isnt the 1st time its down AGAIN 5th time at least in a week it has gone down at the end of this month i shall cancel my subscription and go elsewhere as ggservers dont seem to be bothered about there account holders

takes days to get mod-pack assistance when paid for(ended up doing research and doing it myself–with help from a freind)

then constant downtime were me and my players are getting fed up with waiting for something that should not be happening in the 1st place

• @os_kelvyn said in mc99:

yes but this isnt the 1st time its down AGAIN 5th time at least in a week it has gone down at the end of this month i shall cancel my subscription and go elsewhere as ggservers dont seem to be bothered about there account holders

takes days to get mod-pack assistance when paid for(ended up doing research and doing it myself–with help from a freind)

then constant downtime were me and my players are getting fed up with waiting for something that should not be happening in the 1st place

Send in a ticket with a request to be moved to a different panel. they might assist you with that. make sure to backup all your files though, since they dont move files from panel to panel.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.