Features concerning plugins/mods vauge

• Hello,
    I am very interested in renting a server or 2 here and I want them to be modded 30+ mods and im reading the information about how you guys will help me install the mods and the plugins but its not clear to me as if there is a maximum to the mods I can bring on or about any limitations, I don’t mind paying for it, I just want to better understand what I am buying

thanks~

• @Meowcat010 hey Meow, did you know how to create a forge server? (modded)
    Or a modded server with plugins?

• Minecraft servers are eligible for refunds within one twenty-four hour day of the creation of the server in our database, this point is not marked by the time at which your initial payment is processed and may differ by several hours or days. All refunds are made through the gateway in which initial payments were made. All of our other services, including product addons are not eligible for a refund. Refunds cannot be requested without probable cause; In addition to this non-monthly terms are non-refundable. Our 24 hour money back guarantee applies to a new client’s first order only. Refunds issued for billing errors are made on a per case basis.

beware if you fall into the refund policy they will fight toothe and nail top prevent you from getting said refund to boot.
    I bought a dedicated IP
    3 days later still no server so I canceled it
    Minecraft servers are eligible for refunds within one twenty-four hour day of the creation of the server in our database <-- and they are still trying to tell me that i cant get a refund

• @Xarai hey Xarai, if you hate ggservers why you still backing here to Rage?

I cant understand friend.

HERE ITS JUST A FORUM.

HERE WE ARE ABLE TO HELP YOU LIKE WITH PLUGINS, BUKKIT ERRORS AND THIS STUFF.

Here we do not solve your problems.
    Stop filling the bag with the one who does not have it.
    Thank you.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.