Punished for Upgrading?

• So my server was lagging b*s so I upgraded it and instead of getting to play on the new more expensive server that I bought, I’m greeted to some stupid fucking error message that says it’s still one 1.11.1.14 or whatever. I go back and realize that the server actually is on the old version so I put it back to what it was and guess what. Same error message. So naturally I’m pissed off and I want to know why I can’t play on the server I’M PAYING FOR. I write a ticket because are are no phone numbers to call for some reason and like 2 days later I get a response from a dude. He tells me that in order to play on my server that I’M PAYING FOR, I need to do some bullshit and the word “FTP”. Now I don’t think I’m the worst and technology but this fucking guy makes me feel like I’m actually retarded. What the fk is “FTP” I wonder, so to avoid sounding like a retard, I look it up expecting it to be easy. That didn’t help. I go back to ask the guy what FTP is and he gives me a response that makes me feel more retarded some how. Just because I’m not some elite hacker me and my friends got fucked out of the server THAT I AM STILL PAYING FOR. It is actually infuriating me now. It has been 2 weeks. This entire post is me venting and hoping someone has a solution because the person I am talking to is very unhelpful. I don’t want to be rude to him however I’m sure he’s trying his best. In conclusion, I feel as if I am getting fucked because I wanted to give this site MORE money which is bullshit and the fact that there isn’t one helpful guide or video on this site for what seems to be a common problem makes me think that my money would be better spent on anything else. I could have bought like 15 gumballs with the money I’ve blown on this site.

• @Ryantjhakio

“FTP” its all your server files.
    ALL OF ALL WILL BE THERE
    THERE IS NO MINECRAFT SERVER WITHOUT THE FILES.
    Alright let’s go
    Is there a button on your multicraft page written “FTP” never entered there?

I saw that you had problems with the version.

So I’ll give you some knowledge.

If you want, you can upload yourself a custom Jar file for the version.
    First, stop your server.
    Open your FTP whit a program like "FileZilla"
    Its there a “Jar” folder
    You can download a custom Jar file (for a custom version) here.

Upload the file to the “Jar” folder.

alt text

In your multicraft panel, put the same name.
    Multicraft will search for a file with that name in “Jar” folder. And will execute it.

Than, Start your server.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.