been waiting well over 24 for support

• This post is deleted!

• GGServers

It could be taking a while to do the process, there can be issues when installing a modpack even if it’s a well developed modpack.

• there was no issues when i worked out how ur .jar setup worked and i was right your template for infinity is wrong and broken it adds 3 FTBInfinity.jar files none of them are the fml file for infinity cough your template is incorrectly made aka “need” a better compiler to check there work

• @os_kelvyn said in been waiting well over 24 for support:

there was no issues when i worked out how ur .jar setup worked and i was right your template for infinity is wrong and broken it adds 3 FTBInfinity.jar files none of them are the fml file for infinity cough your template is incorrectly made aka “need” a better compiler to check there work

you could also send in a ticket to the support team, and make them aware of that.
    staff doesnt read the forums alot. so make yourself heard through the ticket system, make them aware of that error and they can fix it for future client wanting to install that modpack.

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.