Unsubbing

• I want to unsub from ggservers because its absolute s**t, I cant log into plugins, I cant turn on my servers, they never answer to tickets

• @Mike14 said in Unsubbing:

I want to unsub from ggservers because its absolute s**t, I cant log into plugins, I cant turn on my servers, they never answer to tickets

It is not necessary to use bad words you used!
    Is not it?

Here is a formalized place for users to be able to clear their doubts with each other.

What it seems is that you requested a service without knowing how to use it. That is, you do not know how to cancel.
    You should always know how to do such a thing before you have bought it.

“You can not buy a car without knowing how to use gasoline”

But as you may know (you do not know) ggservers has a page with knowledgebase topics, that can help you.

There is:

https://ggservers.com/billing/knowledgebase/81/How-to-cancel-your-PayPal-Subscription.html

• @Ricardo-Borsato the service here is awful. it seems its a normal thing for servers to go down for days at a time. so yes, the language the op used WAS necissary to get the point through thick skulls

• @nhyrum I have a bungeecord here since 2016
    I have 6 servers
    Ive 50 online players daily
    Im not a ggservers staff
    I’ve never had problems with gg server
    Be patient

Create a host yourself.

• @Ricardo-Borsato bad words? its freedom of speech if you can’t handle words might wanna sell your pc, and let your internet company know that you are canceling their service

• @Xarai Freedom of expression… :/
    Say bad words its not Freedom of expression

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.