When will server availability for 1.13 be coming out?

• 1.13 was officially released yesterday. When will we be able to update servers to the latest update?

• Yea same. My server is on standbye right now until it gets updated.

• If you really want to get on your server, there are 1.13 pre-releases available.

• No, because the only available pre-release is 1.13 pre-1, which is no longer available in the minecraft launcher!

• Its been over a week since patch 1.13 came out, this question of when the servers were gunna be updated so we can play has been up for about 6 days now. I am paying for a server I cannot access or play on. This is really infuriating, a simple response of when 1.13 will be available for the multiplayer servers we pay for is all I ask. When will 1.13 be available for multiplayer servers. My server is on standbye meanwhile I just payed another month for it. Come on!!!

• Couldn’t agree more. I have also tweeted them and sent a support ticket to receive no response! Poor communication regarding the update. Not impressed at all.

• @Ohex_ said in When will server availability for 1.13 be coming out?:

1.13 was officially released yesterday. When will we be able to update servers to the latest update?

If you want you can download it self and just Chenge the name of file (using spigot for exemple)

Looks like your connection to GGServers Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.